Kenya Moore Cease and Desist Letter! Call NeNe Leakes Bi Polar & she will sue! Keyna the Twirl Goddess and Clawdia warned! | Claudia Jordan
(Source)
http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/28/real-housewives-nene-leakes/
Uh oh! Looks like NeNe Leakes may sue Kenya Moore for defamation of character, false and destructive statements! She already served her a letter threatening her to shut up or else!
Kenya posted a copy of the comical letter on her Instagram page!
Here's what the Cease and Desist letter says!
"Your postings on BravoTV have been false, malicious and ostensibly made with the intent to cause damage to her reputation by exposing her to public hatred, contempt and ridicule, and injuring her in her trade and/or profession. Particularly, your statement was made with the intent to directly injure and defame Mrs. Leakes and the perception of her in the broadcast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA), her brand as a member of the cast, and her brand in the entertainment and celebrity industry in general."
For the record, TMZ claims Claudia is on NeNe's hit list as well!However, I have not seen her post anything about the suit yet!
All I know is this!
Antler head needs to sue whoever makes her spaghetti and mushroom wigs!
The only thing being defamed here is her hair! I mean come on!
Those wigs NeNe wears are scary! I bet when Kenya got that letter, NeNe jumped off Kenya's rooftop, pull the cord on her Hairachute and lowered herself down to her balcony, kicked the window in with her hoof, and handed it to her with Antler, poked her lips out and said, "Girl Bye!"
On second thought, probably now! That's just how I imagine it!
But how in the world is Rudolph the brown nose Reinscare gonna sue somebody for defamation when she said on national TV, Claudia's dried up raisin of a clit fell off from being pumped like Reeboks on a 1980's Basketball court?
Just asking!
Anyway! I hope these two crazy black women get their shit together.
They can dish it out but just can't take it.
I guess that's how it is when you're a "Skrong" (strong) black cup of coffee!
I swear, this is why I'm marrying a Japanese woman!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

%2B%2B(clawdia%2B-%2Bclaudia%2Bjordan%2Bwarned%2Btoo)%2BThe%2BReal%2BHousewives%2Bof%2BAtlanta%2BSeason%2B7%2B-%2BRHOA%2Bon%2BBravo.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment