Blac Chyna | mother of Tyga's child blows $10,000 of child support payments on strippers in Los Angeles! EX Stripper makes it rain!
(Source)
http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/21/blac-chyna-strip-club-video-paid-ace-of-diamonds/
"Ace of Diamonds" Gentlemen's Club. Chyna reportedly squandered $10,000 in child support payments, I mean, cash, on the dancers! 10k in cash!
No word of whether or not she slid an EBT card down anyone's crack!
I know I sure would have! I still have $1.50 from last month!
Just kidding!
Anyway!
She was reportedly payed an appearance fee, so maybe some of the money she swamp washed with stripper sweat came out of the 10 g's!
All I know s, black folks clubbing is boring, corny, old, played out and needs to be done away with!
Own businesses, hire brown people, make and save money. REPEAT THE PROCESS!
Just my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment