Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Jay Z to buy Hot97! DJ Funk Master Flex may get fired for talking more Smack than a URL battle Rapper!

Jay Z to buy Hot97! DJ Funk Master Flex may get fired for talking more Smack than a URL battle Rapper! 








(Source)
http://mediatakeout.com/264510/mto-juicy-tea-now-we-know-why-jay-z-and-nyc-dj-funkmaster-flex-are-beefing-jay-z-in-negotiations-to-buy-hot-97.html

Before I spread the news, I just wanna say, this information came from Media Take Out. Therefore, it may have come from an internet comment for all I know. Who knows whether or not this information is true! Only time will tell!

Hot 97 veteran DJ Funk Master Flex has been talking a lot of nonsense about America's favorite rapper Jay z in recent times. Well, that may stop soon! According to Media Take Out, one of their sources informed them Jay Z along side a group of other investors, including Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks are negotiating the purchase of Hot 97!

Who knows whether or not they are really going to purchase the radio station that Flex works at.
But if this information is in fact true, I hope they hire some more brown people to work there
Let me know if you need a good DJ Shawn Corey Carter, I'm available.

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment