Amber Rose race and ethnicity answered! She's WHITE after all. Who would have ever guessed?
(Link below fixed)
(Source)
http://www.webpronews.com/amber-rose-has-racist-family-members-they-dont-like-black-people-2015-01
I came across news article today which put to rest the question of what Amber Rose's ethnicity really is! While I don't personally care about her ethnicity. I did get into a discussion not very long ago on YouTube, were myself and many others debated Amber's ethnicity and race.
I told the nay sayers Amber was white. Some of them said she was black, others said she was mixed!
To which I replied by saying, Amber Rose is mixed with Bald, White and Butt!
But now I have proof of what she really is!
I'm going to put the final nail in the coffin today so the next time a person attempts to argue with me over this ridiculous subject, I will have this blog and video to refer them to.
"Amber Rose was born on October 21, 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Her father, Michael Levonchuck, is Irish and Italian. Levonchuck served in the military for 20 years. Rose’s mother, Shauna Soares, is from Cape Verde and has Scottish blood on her mother’s side. "
For the record, that quarter or so of Cape Verdian in her means very little. The "one drop rule" is a myth. At the end of the day, she is a Caucasian woman with a sprinkling of coffee! Their you go!
Now hopefully people will stop telling me she is a "black" woman!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
The one drop rule is not a myth. If that were true then what about the cases where 2 seemingly Caucasian parents have a black child? And a quarter is way more than a drop. I wish Cape Verdien people would just get over it. You're black, shut up.
ReplyDeleteWell, their is no law against being delusional. So, you're allowed to believe in a myth and continue to pretend this is fact.
DeleteA drop of syrup in a glass of water does not make the water syrup.
Just like a half full glass of soda that is also half way filled with syrup is both syrup and water.
By the way, it's really creepy of you to join blogger to say that.
DeleteI didn't get a blogger just to say that. My Google account refused to sign in so I had no choice. Anyway, there's nothing delusional about it. Do you think that little drop didn't matter during slavery? And if it didn't then during the day when white people tried to breed blacks then it would have worked. I'm not saying that it makes you 100% black but you can't deny that it's there look at the girl. I have a mixed heritage of black, white, native American and Irish and I accept them all. You can't pick and choose what you are. But let me guess...you white.
DeleteBreed out blacks I mean. And if you don't believe me then watch Rabbit Proof fence. The "black" or african Jean is dominate and can show up anywhere along the line. And there's no such thing as just a drop of anything when it come to race. The article says she is a quarter black. That's Wasatch more than a drop. Also, look at Angelina Joliet, and Vin Diesel. Bet you didn't know they were black either. So next time try doing a little a research. Amber Rose can say she's white all she wants. Doesn't mean she is. Also, Italian isn't Caucasian, neither is Irish or
DeleteScottish. Don't believe me, look it up. Having pale skin does not make you white. It's called amalgamation.
So Craig Cobb who is 14% "Sub Saharan African" is a "black" man according to you? http://youtu.be/pLoel5EKT34
DeleteYour theory is sad to say the least.
I am too busy to argue with you. I'm working. But hey, don't post here anymore. You said enough and you don't know what you're talking about.
Some people just can't handle the truth.
Yeah like white people who believe that their race is supreme. Do your research and you will know that all people, including whites are descendants of Africans anyways. Research has been done. Every race can be traced back there. So sorry to tell you, but so can you. A youtube video is not research. If you went deep enough into it you
Deletewould know. And if you are too busy to argue then you shouldn't post nonsense with out facts to back you up.
The fact is that both parts count. People are just so damned desperate to be white that they forget that.
Delete