Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bad Bitches on Deck VS. the Caribbean Cartel! Cardi B, Hennessy Carolina (sister) FIGHT with BBOD after Love and Hip Hop New York Season 1 reunion airs! Beauties want to meet up and have an all girl brawl!

Bad Bitches on Deck VS. the Caribbean Cartel! Cardi B, Hennessy Carolina (sister) FIGHT with BBOD after Love and Hip Hop New York Season 1 reunion airs! Beauties want to meet up and have an all girl brawl!




Hennessy Carolina (Sister of rapper Cardi B)
My Lord Henny is so fine! 
She's the type of fine you other bitches just think you are! GOD DAMN!



Sexxy Lexxy of BBOD - Bad Bitches On Deck!
Female rapper, Ashanti look a like and very beautiful woman!









msmoemoney @iamcardib is that you getting washed?!
I think so. Last time I checked you can't fight. You're not ready for us!

#LHHReunion #LoveAndHipHop #LHHNY #BBOD #TeamBBOD











sexxylexxy1 You Are Incompetent, Ignorant, and Shall I Add a Disgrace To The Women Population, I'm Sure Your Mother Is Embarrassed.

I'm Not Doing The Twitter Fingers #Linkup #ImAround @nailson7th 
Jenny Is She Still There? 








msmoemoney U not ready for my hand game Ma 😹😹 u a joke @iamcardib








msmoemoney Now when u see me be ready to fight like ya friend pussy I don't do it for TV or the Gram I leave that for you @iamcardib #LHHNY #LHHReunion #BBOD #TeamBBOD #LoveAndHipHop







msmoemoney I'm here waiting @iamcardib and this is my last post Bitch last YouTube video I saw u got dragged PT 2 coming soon








msmoemoney Bitch I don't squash shit but I will be at ya walk thru pussy @iamcardib #LoveAndHipHop #BBOD #TeamBBOD #LHHReunion #LHHNY





















































Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment