Peter Gunz VASECTOMY news! Rapper tells VLAD TV her made the final cut! Amina Buddafly contemplated abortion #2! - Love and Hip Hop Season 6 reunion wrap up!
(Here is what VLAD TV had to say about the interview!
"Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood has finally finished filming season 6 and with problems behind the cast, Peter Gunz—sort of—gets his surgically taken care of. In an interview with VladTV, the reality star admitted that he decided to go forth and get a vasectomy after impregnating his wife, Amina Buddafly, with his 10th child. "I got the vasectomy—if I could add up the time—right after Amina got pregnant. We didn't know she was pregnant when I got the vasectomy."
While fans assumed that the singer wanted to get pregnant after Peter stepped out of his marriage and got his ex-girlfriend, Tara Wallace, pregnant with his 9th child, the rapper says that was never the case. "I feel like she was contemplating [about] having another termination because it was overwhelming." He told us, "Us being separated was becoming inevitable, but I think she looked at Cori, Tara having the baby and was like 'Nah, I'm keeping it.'"
While fans assumed that the singer wanted to get pregnant after Peter stepped out of his marriage and got his ex-girlfriend, Tara Wallace, pregnant with his 9th child, the rapper says that was never the case. "I feel like she was contemplating [about] having another termination because it was overwhelming." He told us, "Us being separated was becoming inevitable, but I think she looked at Cori, Tara having the baby and was like 'Nah, I'm keeping it.'"
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment