Rashida Ali fight with Sky update! Rah Ali posts video taunting Black Ink Crew Season 4 star after wig snatching video emerges!
First up! My girl Sky posted this video and caption on Instagram!
flyyytattedsky ππGood Morning... This BiG Wrestler BiH SwunG The Shit Outta A Pretty Bih... I'm Not One For Pulling Hats Overheads Or Sneaking Chicks Wit Bottles.... That's The Preview...... π€After Her Hat Came Off That's When My Hat Comes Off then We'll Seeππππ½ #ThanxSecurityForLettinUsPopForAMin
Be Sure To Tune into #BLACKINKCREW #Season 4 April 4th
#IDontSneakAttacK
#ShesAWrestler
#PeaceNBlessing
#SkyCode
Here's how Rashida Ali responded to her on her Instagram account!
"rah_ali I knew keeping quiet was the best route to take. She got you all hyped in hopes of increasing ratings. Dragged? #Where π€
However wishing you all a very blessed and prosperous day. #ImaWorkInProgress"
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
I couldn't see the video
ReplyDeleteWhat browser are you using?
DeleteMe either
DeleteI couldn't see the video
ReplyDelete