Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Tammy Rivera NO MAKE UP video is why all these THOT's hate on her! Flawless! Beautiful! - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5

Tammy Rivera NO MAKE UP video is why all these THOT's hate on her! Flawless! Beautiful! - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5










  • charliesangelll Lips a lil chapped but y'all get the point lol!





  • Let me know what you think about it all below!
    And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

    https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

    2 comments:

    1. #NATURALYBEAUTIFUL# #GODLYSOUL# #INTELLIGENT&CLASSY# #HUMBLE#
      I have watched Tammy Rivera since day 1,when the whole world knew of her existence and I admire her,loyalty, respect,her worshipping Our One and only God on this earth, our Creator. She's the True definition of a Holy,good woman, may continue, guide and protect her. I also pray for Tammy and Her Husband Waka Flaka to get back together because I believe in my heart that they are Soulmates, truly Love each other and the devil is trying to destroy their family. God please I pray to you in the name of Jesus Christ,reunite this Loving family, and forever tie their bond.
      AMENπŸ™‡πŸ‘ͺπŸ£πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒˆπŸŒžπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡#TEAMCHARLIESANGEL#πŸ’‹

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love you Tammy, God bless you and your family #TEAMCHARLIESANGEL

      ReplyDelete