Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

Remy Ma and Fat Joe All The Way Up featuring French Montana music video review and opinion! Love and Hip Hop New York Season 6

Remy Ma and Fat Joe All The Way Up featuring French Montana music video review and opinion! Love and Hip Hop New York Season 6





This selfie is more entertaining than that wack ass video. Love Remy, but that song is not popping!
They have to come better I know they can do it!
Oh well, (grabs lotion) back to this fine ass selfie! FAP FAP FAP!










Giesha's hip hop style dancing, high production values, quality visuals and cameo appearances from God Emcee Papoose, DJ Khaled and Fred The Godson could not save this music video!

The song, the beat and the music video it's self equal an abortion to my ears and an abortion to my eyes!

Despite Remy being the delicious MILF she is. I just can't get with this one!

These two made "Lean Back" together. What the fuck is this shit?

No shade! I'm still Team Papoose, and I'm still Team Remy Ma!
#TeamRemPoose





Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment