Iggy Azalea's fiance Nick Young caught on tape! Admits to cheating on female rapper on video! D'angelo Russel reportedly snitches on NBA teammate!
There's reportedly a video of NBA Player Nick Young speaking with his Lakers teammate D’Angelo Russell. On the video, Nick admits that when he was 30 years old, he met a 19 year old R.A.T .(Random Ass THOT) at a club and brought her back home. And yes! He SMASHED IT! D'Angelo goes on to ask him whether or not he'd fuck Amber Rose, he replied, "she knows my girl!"
NO!
I feel so sorry for Iggy! I wonder if they're going to call the wedding off!
Then again, he could always give her fine ass a pass and I'd gladly give her this revenge dick!
Call me Iggy. :)
I feel so sorry for Iggy! I wonder if they're going to call the wedding off!
Then again, he could always give her fine ass a pass and I'd gladly give her this revenge dick!
Call me Iggy. :)
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment