Translate

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Lil Scrappy & baby mama Erica Dixon spotted out together! Dating or nah? Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5

Lil Scrappy & baby mama Erica Dixon spotted out together! Dating or nah? Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5







The former couple posted air plane selfies recently to their Instagram pages.

And they popped up together in a paparazzi style photo at an airport!







Lol at Bambi, Scrappy's most recent girlfriend shading the situation.
I see she is over Scrappy for now. Lol. I'm about to slide in her DM's
I'll blog about how she curved me later! (Out of my league)



So, anyway, Scrappy posted a photo of his daughter with Erica Dixon!
Here's the photo of Emani Richardson and his caption!
LMAO! I love how he shouted out us bloggers!
We love you too Scrappy! Fiznyi!








reallilscrappy "I just want to say I love my daughter in every way and I'm so proud to be a father of somebody special that God made and no I'm not back with her mom in a relationship but we had a convo and we want to b the best parents for our daughter because all the stuff that we been going thru has weighed down and had my daughter stressed out so even tho I Dnt have to give no explanation cause I Dnt owe anybody but my daughter I just wanted to make it clear that we are trying to b good parents and for people to want us to beef or throw shade on each other for people's entertainment ain't happening and so all y'all bloggers and haters I laugh because u thought u had something lol I Dnt hate y'all tho get ya money stay blessed"




Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment