Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Young Dolph says he slept with Yo Gotti baby mama! Says Memphis rapper hated on 3 6 Mafia! Battle Rap Memphis Tennessee style!

Young Dolph says he slept with Yo Gotti baby mama! Says Memphis rapper hated on 3 6 Mafia! Battle Rap Memphis Tennessee style!






(Full News Article Link)
http://theshaderoom.com/17489-2/




Instagram videos and comments from Young Dolph about Yo Gotti!








  • youngdolph First thang first everybody kno it's u 

    HO GOTTI, dats sendin your artist out to say da lame shit he been sayin and doin ..LOL(lame)... I GUESS U STILL MAD CAUSE I DIDN'T NEVER SIGN WIT YO PUSSY ASSπŸ˜‚.. Or is u still in your feelings cause u fail out wit Gucci Mane and u was mad at me cause I kept rockin wit Gucci.πŸ˜‚ Sound like a lotta BITCH SHIT TO ME.. How u do all dat HATIN on me, then go put da police on meπŸš”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. shit sad... U CAME IN DA GAME HATIN ON 3-6 Mafia, NOW U HATIN ON DOLPH(smh) WWF ass nixxa‼️πŸ‘‘πŸ¬

    HO GOTTI, dats sendin your artist out to say da lame shit he been sayin and doin ..LOL(lame)... I GUESS U STILL MAD CAUSE I DIDN'T NEVER SIGN WIT YO PUSSY ASSπŸ˜‚.. Or is u still in your feelings cause u fail out wit Gucci Mane and u was mad at me cause I kept rockin wit Gucci.πŸ˜‚ Sound like a lotta BITCH SHIT TO ME.. How u do all dat HATIN on me, then go put da police on meπŸš”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. shit sad... U CAME IN DA GAME HATIN ON 3-6 Mafia, NOW U HATIN ON DOLPH(smh) WWF ass nixxa‼️πŸ‘‘πŸ¬








  • youngdolph currently on da eway in one of my foreign's dat I got off da SHOWROOM floor wit 0 mileage... And I got HO' GOTTI first 3 record deals on my wrist‼️ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #iTriedToSpareYourPUSSYass #YouDidItToYourself #TalkForYourselfBITCH #YourArtistNeverMetMEinHisLife #FakestRapperInTheGameGoToHoGotti smh πŸ‘‘πŸ¬








    youngdolphi wasn't gonna say nuthin bout none of this shit but, when I got to Memphis today dis the news i got.... SMH, dis pussy is a disgrace to Memphis.. Dis nixxa on sum police shit y'all better read thru da lines. And he gonna send all his nixxas out to crash out like he been doin cause he a pussy and not gonna do shit hisself.. U HATE ME DAT BAD BRA? Sorry for askin, I KNOW U DO‼️ u tried to hold your HATIN in long as you could, but i guess u can't take it no more.... DIS DA FAKEST NIXXA IN DA MUSIC GAME AND IM SHAME TO SAY DIS PUSSY FROM MEMPHIS‼️ I feel sorry for all da ones dat support dis WWF as nixxaπŸš”πŸ˜¨............πŸ‘‘πŸ¬ smh #BigHeadDownSyndromLookinAssNixxa #HoGotti









    youngdolph HO GOTTI boy u faker than them fake ass watches @fakewatchbusta been bustin u with! (BUSTEDπŸ˜‚)... U one of da first ones they busted..... You say u a REAL nixxa too much to be wearing fake ice bra.. Take dat monkey shit off u embarrassing us‼️ smh.... πŸ‘‘πŸ¬ #FakestRapperInTheGameGoesToHoGotti #TalkForYourselfBITCH






    (BELOW - DISS RECORDS FROM YO GOTTI'S ARTIST BLACK YOUNGSTA AND A DISS RECORD FROM YOUNG DOLPH!)



         Blac Youngsta - Shake Sum [Prod. By Murda Beatz]   



         Trouble - Ready (Remix) ft. Young Thug, Young Dolph And Big Bank Black [Official Audo]   







    Let me know what you think about it all below!
    And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

    https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment