Beer drinking- COCAINE - daddy leaves 5 year old in truck to go to STRIP CLUB! - ARRESTED!
In 2010, Gary Madison II, 34, of *SNIFFFS* Cokelahoma. I mean, Oklahoma City was arrested because.... well. He left his 5 year old son sleeping in his locked truck so that he could go-a beer drinking!
Madison went into the Fancy's nightclub in Valley Brook to have a nice night of booze and boobs! That was of course until his wife showed up! She tried to get Gary to leave, but she was the one that they decided to kick out of the joint!
When asked how long he'd been inside, he replied, "I don't know how long exactly, I didn't finish my pitcher of beer."
Madison says that he always brings the boy to work with him and he sleeps in the truck like a narcoleptic after an uppercut by Tyson!
Madison faced felony child neglect chargers as well as a charge for possession cocaine!
Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

No comments:
Post a Comment