YOUTUBE user - Monty Woodgrain - ILLUMINATI? - Startling evidence! Baffling! HELP ME!
Before I show the startling evidence of Monty Woodgrains involvement in the Illuminati and High Magick. I will explain to you who he is first! Because, as a nobody, I know that you are asking yourself, "who and what the fuck is a Monty Woodgrain?"
YouTube user, Woograin Monty is more known for his beef with fellow Youtube user Tommy "TJ" Sotomayor aka Mr. Controversy. Than he is known for his own wack ass videos. Such as his never will be infamous series titled, "Steroid Man!"
In the Steriod Man series, Monty dresses up in a musky "muscle suit", and imitates another fellow youtube user named "Akwesi". He slips into his body stocking, I mean muscle suit, because Akwesi is quite muscular. And this is his way of poking fun at Akwesi for being health conscious.
Monty is too scared to go to the gym because, his forearms are so thin, they look like match sticks. And they may break under the pressure of 1 .lb pink dumbbells!
Woodgrain prefers to skip physical fitness training and stuff his chipmunk cheeks, with fried chicken and dried nuts! He may also be into eating moist nuts, but those reports have yet to be confirmed, and could possibly just be speculation!
While most fathers are throwing the baseball with their son or picking up their daughter and making silly faces. Monty's favorite past time is to dress up in costumes and imitating people who are more mentally and financially stable than he is!
When Woodgrain runs out of his chicken supply, he just may have to start eating his Halloween costume collection! So, his fantasy, role playing lingerie may be a good investment after all!
Yes, Monty is a grown ass man with a costume collection! He also owns blow up dolls and dildos. He likes to show those things off when he isn't showing off his gun collection. But back to the costumes.
This fool has a "pimp" (Purposeless Ignorant Man Playing) costume, or pimp suit if you'd prefer. Which he wiggles into. Once dressed in pimp drag, he goes out in public and tells people that his name is "pimp long balls" While speaking in a very stereotypical, nasally homosexual sounding voice!
But it gets worst!
In addition to Steroid man and Pimp Long Balls, he has a self hating routine where he stuffs his egg shaped body into a giant black sock, and pretends to be Tommy Sotomayor! Damn! He is obsessed with him! Tommy needs to send Monty a dick picture and get it over with!
Anyway. Now that you know who sweety pie Monty is. I will introduce some startling evidence to you!
Look at these two pictures I took of his channel! If you look at the lower right hand corner, you will see when they were taken!
The first is from August 31 2013 and Monty had 1,630 (alleged) subscribers and only 893 video views!
And the second is from September 7 2013 where his page reads, 1612 subscribers and 1,304 video views!
Now, I am not a conspiracy theorist. But sweet baby Jesus's ball sack! How the hell do you have subscribers, who never even watched your videos?
He had nearly double the subscribers than he had views!
Are you gonna claim that this fool pulled an Advise show? And allegedly bought fake subscribers? HELL NO! I don't believe that shit for one second! I think that Monty has a magic suit somewhere in that funky costume pile! And he waves his hand in front of the screen and poof! Magical subscriptions produce themselves!
I'm telling you, y'all better stop messing with my man Monty! This dude is a 0 degree Mason! I'm talking Jachin (Jackin) off Boaz!
You see him the kitchen wearing that apron. That's not for cooking that delicious looking chicken! Hell no! That's for sacrificing! It may be hard to believe but. It looks like Monty may have a deep Illuminati connection!
More subscribers than views? Now that shit is classic!
I knew I needed to take a picture, or "screen capture" as soon as I saw it!
I said to myself, "what if his views didn't update yet?" Or it could be an error!
That's why I took the second picture 8 days later!
Anyway. Do you think that Monty is wasting our tax dollars, collecting welfare and making YouTube accounts all day to compete with Tommy?
Do you think that Monty is a a part of a dangerous secret society of cab drivers that make chicken, flick grease and create new subscribers?
Let me know what you think! And subscribe for more!
I will probably post my video about Thomas Jerome Sotomayor on 10/26/2013!
Oh yeah, the Hair Hatted Hooligan Holocaust is coming! The true Zombie Apocalypse! I will share my opinions about Tommy. Or "Tammy" as his Gay admirers affectionately call him!


No comments:
Post a Comment