What have Black people invented? Wise Answers! stupid questions.
I have heard it said so many times in the past that I cannot even begin to count.
Back in the day, the lie went like this. So called "Black people, never invented anything!". Team liar remixed it for the digital generation. With the advent of the Internet, Creppy Cro-Magnon Clan, couldn't lie about so called "Black people" inventing nothing any longer. The new lie was that, "Black people, have never invented anything of importance".
This is coming from the mega mind that created pet rock of course.
The honest question is. What have you invented? Yes you personally. I have yet to see an actual inventor ask such a stupid question.
I find it to be quite interesting and sick that you want to be a part of a group when it conveniences you. Then break away and become individuals when it's most convenient for you as well. And guess what Caucasians. You're not Voltron!
You wanna be a "white person" when you can attach yourself to the success of Einstein, founding fathers etc. So that you can bask in a person you've never meant glory. And have the feeling of being, "successful" without achieving a damn thing as an individual. Or, have your cake and eat it too. And that's schizophrenic, to say the least.
I have a random question for you.
Was the real first president really a Caucasian in the first place, or a Moor?
One more random question.
Who invented terrorism?
Oh yeah, back to your original question. What did so called "black people" invent?
We invented you. Not proud of it, but accidents happen. Now go fuck yourselves racist pieces of shit! Questions like this are why racists like you, will never be human.
No comments:
Post a Comment