Lil Wayne- DISS RECORD REACTION! - LMS - NO JEGGINGS (OPINION)! REVIEW!
First off, if you don;'t know who the fuck Florida lyricist LMS , or Last Man Standing is, then listen to the track. "I grew up on that real shit!". The track is produced by the Alienz. The beat is sick, and he spits a rapid fire flow, and represents for Hialeah Florida. Remember the place where the White Hispanic guy named Pedro Vargas got into a shoot out with the police and 7 people died? Same city!
So, LMS released a song titled, "No Jeggings" dissing Lil Wayne of Cash Money in 2013. And I didn't find out until October 21, 2013! I am not sure of how this slip passed me. I know LMS from his collaborations with Canibus. The rapper. Not Cannabis the Drug!
He dissed Lil Wayne because of Lil Waynes mega rant on the Miami Heat Basket Ball team!
Anyway, I don't want to quote too many lyrics from the song because it's so good, that you have to hear it yourself and enjoy it! My favorite part is when he said. "You look like the clothing section of a Target blew up. Came out of your closet, and I bet your fucking closet threw up".
Wow, LMS! I see you! Anyway, let me know what you think about this song in my comments section. And don't forget to sub subscribe to my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment