TLC MOVIE BACKLASH! Pebbles is suing them! Over portrayal! LAWSUIT TWEET!
Looks like former R&B star Pebbles is pretty pissed about being protrayed as a greedy, money grubing heartless bitch in VH1'S biopic of the singing trio, TLC.
She decided to display her grievances to the world when she said.
"I would say being lied on 4 as long & trying to continue is sadder. But, the continued slander from all will help prove just what is done."
Another tweet she posted said.
“I'm not here to promote something I put on the MAP and yet have been disrespected by because of more reasons than one! Lawyers on deck."
Well. I guess this is going to be interesting to watch! Just like her daughters threatening tweets. She deleted them! But not before the internet took screen captures of them!
Do you think that she will actually file a lawsuit? If so, do you think that she will win? Do you think that she is out of line at all? Do you feel that her being angry about her portrayal is valid? Let me know what you think in the comments section!
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more news and reviews!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment