Translate

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Miley Cyrus is a better rapper than EMINEM!

Miley Cyrus is a better rapper than EMINEM!

 

 

 



Just wanted to share this with the world!

Let's compare Miley Cryus Lyrics, to Eminem's garbage ass lyrics!

First up is Eminem!



"And heres a place where I like to Rome. And all the girls that I like to bone! And the big butt girls, they don't cause I like that Nigger shit! I'm just here to make a bigger hit! When I be kicking, the hypest dopest rhymes, they'll say Eminem is the best of all times! YEAH!





Next up, is Miley, the greatest rapper of all time Cyrus! On the song, "23" by Mike Will Made it, featuring Juicy J, and Miley Cyrus!

"I be in the club standing on the couch
In them Wolf Greys like it's my house
Drinking out the bottle, I got no respect
Looking like a model, you just got a check"


ETHER! MOTHER FUCKERS!

GOD DAMN! Miley Killed that shit! Miley is greatest rapper of all time. Fuck Eminem! Miley is the greatest White rapper. And most underrated person at anything! I love that flat assed whore! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyway, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment