Hodgetwins movie? Explanation of their absence? My Movie idea for the Hodge Twins! "BALLS DEEP!"
I have noticed that our favorite YouTube duo, the Hodge Twins. Haven't been going "balls deep" into making videos lately! Are the two kings of YouTube comedy filming a movie? Or working on some other sort of lengthy project?
I had an idea months ago for a movie idea for the Keith and Kevin Hodge!
My idea was inspired by a story that they told on one of their videos.
They said that they once went to a place to audition, to become performers in the adult film industry!
I thought that it would be a great plot for a movie! But they'd have the bring the Afro's back! 100% Afro action! The title would be "BALLS DEEP! - The Legend of Mushroom Tip!" Holler at me Keith and Kevin if you're interested in me writing a masterful script!
And great luck in whatever it is that you're doing. You guys have entertained the hell out of me! That's for sure!
So, do you think that the guys are shooting a movie?
If not, does anyone know why they have been absent so much lately?
Let me know, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
(EDITED) They have been back for months now. I originally posted this on October 8, 2013. And today is March 27, 2014. I At the time I noticed that they weren't posting new videos for a a little bit.
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment