Ambiance Movie | Worlds Longest Film! | 30 days - 720 Hours! From Swedish Director | Anders Weberg! - December 31 2020!
Ambiance is said to be the worlds longest film! Swedish Director Anders Weberg
released a 72 minute teaser (trailer) for his epic movie on July 4th, 2014. And it will only be available to the public until July 20th 2014!
http://vimeo.com/88864793
http://www.thelongestfilm.com/
No worries, if you miss the first trailer, the second will be available in the year 2016, and it will run 7 hours and 20 minutes! But that's nothing! The third trailer in 2018 will be a 72 hours! Yes a whole 3 day long movie trailer!
All of this leads up to the grand climax! On December 31st, 2020 - Ambiance will finally debut, simultaneously on all 7 continents, the movie will be 720 hours long, yes a full 30 days! A whole month! It will only be shown 1 time, then it will be destroyed! So it truly is a once in a lifetime event!
The current record holder for the longest film ever produced is, "Modern Times Forever" from 2011! And while it is excessive, at 10 days long, it's pretty tame in comparison to the length of the Ambiance movie!
Here's my take on the whole thing. I honestly laughed until I cried after finding out about this month long film, "Ambiance"! It's bizarre and extreme in my opinion. The fact that this fame seeking director would spend so much of his time making this movie is a testament to the extremities that he he will reach to achieve fame. I mean, who is really gonna cut a hole in a movie theater seat, place a bucket beneath it, and poop right there in the theater so they don't miss a moment of the film? And wont people have to sleep? I mean unless they took breaks in between. Then it would actually be even more ridiculous!
I can see this turning into a sick contest to see how long a person can stay and watch until they leave or pass out! I can totally see people using controlled substances before watching the film, to stay awake as long as possible! And, I can see the movie patrons being a very awkward bunch without much to do! They would have to pause their entire life and devote a month to a movie that they will never see again! I mean, you're telling me that these people are willing to leave their spouse, children, job, significant other behind etc. to see a silly film? Which judging by the trailer, the little bit I watched that is, is just a bunch of instrumental music with random shots of birds, flowers, a womans very red hair blowing in the wind etc.!
Could you imagine people asking you, "Hey man, which part was your favorite?" And then you respond, "About 15 days, 6 hours and 18 seconds into it, the chick picking her nose. Easily the most entertaining part!"I mean, you can't be serious!
You know, I just realized something. If this movie is slated for a December 31st 2020 debut, maybe the jokes on us! Maybe this guy works for the Swedish Government and they know that the World will end before then! Or possibly even crazier, he knows that people will see and remember the whole film because their brains will be micro-chipped, and they will be able to watch and retain all of the information for instance recollection inside their minds. And watch it again whenever they want inside of their brain!
On second though. I wonder whether or not anyone will try to secretly bootleg the film. I doubt that Google Glass can hold a months worth of video. But maybe some other sort of way. Like sneaking in a large digital hard drive inside of a woman's purse or someone at a theater may right something up, or pretend that they destroyed it!
Let me know what you think about the film. Is it a bad idea? Is it stupid? Does it make you laugh? Would you watch it? How much would you pay to see it?
Let me know what you think about it all below and be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment