K. Michelle - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta & New York - Bleached skin and wears blonde hair hat! Looks like Iggy Azalea!
I saw an episode of Love and Hip Hop New York Season 4, where R&B singer and, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 star, K. Michelle made an appearance. And in this one funny scene, she was having a conversation with her friend, "Paris."
And Kimberly told Paris that she just might have to get with a Caucasian man. And a lot of viewers probably thought that this was just a joke. Just two girls having a casual conversation about dating. Well looky here at exhibit A! Here we have Kimberly, posting a photo to her Instagram page were she is wearing blonde hair and appears to have bleached her skin!
So do you think think that K. Michelle is trying to become a Caucasian woman? Is she trying to look like Iggy Azalea with the big butt implants, and long blonde hair?
Is that just make up on her face? It sure looks like bleach to me! So, forgive me if I'm wrong! All I know is, I have said some not so nice things about K. Michelle in the past. But the one thing I wont be saying is that she isn't fine. Because you're gorgeous Kimberly!
Let me know what you think below and be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment