K Michelle looking hot with her long red hair hat and DONK from Heaven! | Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star plastic surgery
Check out this photo of our girl K. Michelle looking like Little Red Riding Hood-rat! She's sporting a healthy helping of hair hatted goodness! She is wearing a butt length red hair piece that the internet claims came from the Wendy's mascot's head! Allegedly Kimberly scalped our freckle faced hamburger selling friend, and left her running away bald headed and ashamed!
No, I'm just kidding! But serious! Is K. Michelle half horse? She looks like a centaur in this photo!
I mean, sweet Lord Jesus! She looks like she pulls stage coaches for a living! Jen Selter who? Iggy Azalea who? Yeah, you can't get all of that from squats! She looks like she has Dolly Parton stuffed down her pants! Just saying!
I guess milk does do a body good! Holler at me Kimberly!
Let me know what you think about this half horse half woman below, and be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment