Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

V. Stiviano "racist" Mexican Sombrero picture! Model shades the Latin people!

V. Stiviano "racist" Mexican Sombrero picture! Model shades the Latin people!









I am not accusing V. Stiviano of making fun of Mexican people in this photo. I am merely pointing out the fact that she may be, that's why I used the word, "racist" in quotations. The photo was perceived as being a racist jab at Mexican people because judging by her high cheek bones, which make her look like she is always chewing on a moth full of nuts, to some people, she appears to be a Chinese woman!

But I can assure you that V. Stiviano is 50 percent Latina and a Halfrican American!
But I can totally see why Mexicans would get offended by the photo. Even if she does look cute in her Sombrero! Yayayayayayyeyii!


 Let me know what you think about it all below and be sure to Subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment