ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 7 Review! ILLUMINATI destroying Hopsins mind! Still better than wack rapper EMINEM!
The Panorama California born, lyrical Phenomenon known as Hopsin, released part 7 of his world famous, "Ill Mind" series of rap music videos! Hop was born on July 18, and he turned 29 today, so the video may have been a gift from himself to himself!
And anyone who is a fan of Hopsin, especially of the ILLMIND series knows that you're in for a thought provoking treat. In this installment in the never ending drama, Hopsin tackles his thoughts on religion, God and his relationship with the Almighty!
The music video begins with Hopsin walking on what appears to be a beach, designed to look like a desert! And Hopsin is looking hot and bothered! Talking about his life, his beliefs, losing his faith in Christianity, sins, regrets and depression. Throughout out the song he is speaking aggressively to God and demanding answers.
In my opinion the best part of the song is when Hopsin dishes out these scorching hot lyrics!
"I hate the fact that I have to believe.
You haven't been chatting with me like you did Adam and Eve.
And I ain't seen no fucking snake unravel from trees.
With an apple to eat. That shit never happens to me!
I don't know if you do or don't exist, its driving me crazy.
Send your condolences. This is me reaches to you so don't forget.
If hell is truly a pit of fire. and I get thrown in it.
I'm ma probably regret the fact that I ever wrote this shit!
My gut feeling says it's all fake.
I hate to say it, but fuck it, shit I don lost faith"
So many of us have been in the same position, were we question our faith and have to reevaluate our beliefs! So, Kudos to Hopsin for letting us into his Ill Mind! You have to see the video in it's entirety for yourself. (posted below)
Before you watch it, I just had to say this! Hopsin my have been inspired by the wackest rapper of all time, AKA Eminem. But Eminem is a joke and a clown. Hopsin is the future. Slim Shady is a disgusting stain on music! He always was and always will be and Marshal Mathers aka Eminem, is the new male version of Iggy Azalea, irrelevant and should retire immediately! Bye bye Elvis 2.0!
So! Did the Illuminati mess up Hopsins mind, and now they have searching for Jesus in the desert?
Let me know what you think about my fellow Rap God, Hopsin below! And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment