Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

ICEJJFISH debut Album News! "Miracle" is Coming July 30, 2014! "On The Floor Singer" about to go platinum!

ICEJJFISH debut Album News! "Miracle" is Coming July 30, 2014! "On The Floor Singer" about to go platinum!







The God of R&B is debuting his first album on July 30, 2014! Yes! The ICEJJFISH album titled, "Miracle" will be released this month! Shout out to (@JayJaquia) for the amazing album cover! Daniel Mccloyd, stage name ICEJJFISH, has the greatest album cover of all time! This genius and musical prodigy has his face placed upon angel wings, flying in what appears to be heaven. Where he watches down upon us. And of course he has a Halo placed on top of his!

But enough about his album cover!

The extremely talented writer, dancer and singer released the first single from the album on his YouTube channel. (Video below)

The song is titled "No Feelings"! And is Angelic voice sounds better than ever!

On the song, *snaps* Fish is singing his heart out about how a woman he once dated left him feeling numb and without feeling. He shares intimate details in the tune about how she
how did him wrong! She did him dirty! Yet he has moved on to find success without her!
And is doing much better!

The track is produced by an underground music producer known as, "Head Shots!"
And I'm sure that people will be shooting themselves in the head when they hear this album!

https://www.youtube.com/user/headshotsvol7/videos

The lyrics for "No Feelings" are so well written, so introspective, so creative and expressive, that ICEJJFISH must have joined the Illuminati, and invoked the spirit of William Shakespeare, and used his energy to Ghost Write the track for him!

I mean, just listen to the chorus!
"You! You the reason, You the reason I ain't got no feelings bitch! You the reason why my money's stacking up to the ceiling bitch! You the reason why I'm over here making a killing bitch! You the reason , you the reason I ain't got no feelings bitch!"

OH MY GOD! Greatest song of all time! I didn't think that ICEJJGOD, I mean ICEJJFISH could ever make a song better than On The Floor!

http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/02/icejjfish-on-floor-official-music-video.html



As I said in an earlier video, I'd love to hear Fish collaborate with the greatest female singer of our time, Miranda Sings 08!

Anyway! Just remember this, Jesus may have died, but God gave us ICEJJFISH! And honestly, Fish is an up grade! In fact in the Bible when it said that Yehoshua fed 5,000 people with 2 fish, the Good Book was baring reference to the food from thought that was obtained from two ICEJJFISH songs! Thank God, Satan and the Mailman for ICEJJFISH!


Please enjoy Mr. Handsome's song below! "No Feelings!"




Let me know what you think about our Lord and Savior below. And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel!


http://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment