Translate

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lil Scrappy calls Nickelodeon Suite Resort in Orlando Florida "RACIST!" | Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star NEWS!

Lil Scrappy calls Nickelodeon Suite Resort in Orlando Florida "RACIST!" | Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star NEWS! TMZ





Here is a story courtesy of TMZ, that I just had to give my opinion on.

On Wednesday July 23, 2014, Lil Scrappy from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta went to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando Florida, along with his delusional mother, "Momma Dee", and his 9 year old daughter Emani.

The gist of what happened was this. The staff called different children on stage to compete or whatever, the story doesn't say, but basically, they were called onto stage randomly. to potentially win contest prizes. Scrappy felt that his daughter as well as the other so called, "black" children were being passed up for so called, "white" kids. So in the TMZ video, Scrappy confronts the contest host and says something to her that could not be heard on Camera.

Momma Dee told TMZ that Scrappy  said, "You need to pick my daughter. This is some racist-ass s**t."

If you wanna read the entire story, you have to click here.

(Source)
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/24/lil-scrappy-nickelodeon-resort-racism-momma/



A lot of you may remember that TMZ, as well as myself reported in March of 2014, that Scrappy had another alleged, "racist" encounter involving his daughter having a birthday party at a salon which is owned and operated by Caucasian people. (Link to story Below)

http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/03/love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-season-3-lil.html

Stories like this really piss me off. And no, not just because of the alleged racism involved. I am really tired of so called "black people", calling these Caucasian people racist. I am tired of hearing about it without irrefutable proof! I want all so called "black people" to wear a wire and a hidden camera. Why? Because it will expose so much more of the hidden racist issues that are going on America. Accusations are not enough anymore and these people need to be stopped!

In other words, stop talking about it, and do something about it! I KNOW that so many Caucasian people fly right under the radar as racist scum bags from HELL, and no one notices. And the reason why is because their are Rules Of Engagement, that were set up in the minds of American's, and this rule list was made by Caucasian people. And I will get really deep into this in other blog posts as well as videos. I do not have the time to break it all down on this story. But the gist of it is this.

The mistake that you're making is fooling yourself into believing that these people think the same way that you do. I am not saying Nickelodeon particularly. But in general, a lot of these European descendants do not have a conscious or morals. It's unnatural to them, because they learned Morals from Moors. Why do you think they have finishing schools?

When your ancestors meant up with these people, they taught them how to be somewhat civilized, including how to eat with a utensils, and how to sit at a table during dinner, including placement and more.

 In fact, a lot of Caucasian people have poor posture to this day. It's one of the things that I have heard so many of them say that they take note of when they see so called "blacks". Anyway! If you watch the movie, "The Black Knight" starring Martin Lawrence. They teach you right their in that film that when this Moor, played by Martin, meant up with the Europeans, they were completely uncivilized and feral. It wasn't the other way around! But anyway! I will get into this discussion in another blog posting and video.

The solution to the pollution is to just STOP going places, and wasting your money dealing with businesses owned and operated by the people that you call, "white people". Stop supporting them! Then you wont have to deal with the nonsense! Start spending your money and time with your own. I mean why do you so called "black" people keep thinking that the same people who stole your birth right, and are calling themselves the names that your ancestors were called historically, stealing your traditions and posing as you throughout the world, the con men and women of planet, would ever give  you mutual respect? And no, I am not talking about all Caucasian people, or even most. I am talking about the ones that are in the know, and are consciously participating. And there's easily millions of them!

You so called, "black" people need to start calling yourself indigenous, and drop that "black" title. And spend money and time with each other. Stop, I repeat STOP giving these people your money! That includes these car companies, alcohol companies and clubs as well! GEEZ! It's just that freaking simple! You need to adopt the mind state and philosophy of "These people, do not deserve my dollar". That needs to be your model for eternity!

We need to practice spending money with brown people and on brown made products! And no! I don't mean those so called, "Latino's" either. I mean the brown complected people that have been conned into believing that they are black! And if you do not believe what I am saying, and you've been fooled into believing that you are black, please watch my video about Mustafa Hefny!

He is the man that had to sue just called himself "black". He is brown skinned with the hair-do that your sworn enemy calls an "Afro". And guess what? He's from Kemet, so called Egypt, which is on the continent of Alkebulan, so called "Africa". Watch my video and find out why they wont legally allow him to call himself, "black". The truth will surely shock a lot of you misinformed people.





Oh and one more thing. The fact that a guy like Lil Scrappy, who is a negative stereotype, is publicly claiming racism, only hurts people like me who have actually faced it. With me being a law abiding brown person, who doesn't take any crap from white supremacist, he helps to put people off when it comes to listening to what someone like myself has to say about these situations! For example, their are a lot of racist scum bags out here. In fact, the Southern Poverty Law Center says that their are are 1,600 different KKK groups throughout America alone! That does not include the Neo Nazi's, Aryan Brother Hood, and so many other Masonic Thug networks. Yes, 1,600 KKKgroups alone! In other words, THOUSANDS of white supremacist organizations exist in America in 2014. And every one of them needs to be shut down ASAP!

Someone like Lil Scrappy who wastes his money at the Nickelodeon resort, who is a negative stereotype, just takes away from what I am doing. So, my advice to Scrappy is to take your money elsewhere! Or you will be on TMZ with a third story involving these people, just doing what they do. Which is treat us in an unequal way. But if you keep throwing your money at them, what do you expect? Do they throw money at you?

Thought not!

Oh, and one more thing! TMZ loves to talk about race, which is funny because, in my opinion racism runs very deep in that organization. And I hope that the truth comes out about them soon! For one thing, they love to talk about the mythology of so called "Black people", hating homosexuals. They have implied and made this false accusation MANY times over. And it's a very dangerous and unforgivable claim! But I will obliterate them on that issue another time. =o)

I PROMISE!


Let me know what you think about it all below and be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment