Translate

Thursday, July 3, 2014

V. Stiviano is better looking than Ugly Lupita Nyongo! deserves to be Peoples Magazine's most beautiful person!

V. Stiviano is better looking than Ugly Lupita Nyongo! deserves to be Peoples Magazine's most beautiful person!











Everyone knows that V.Stiviano is a million and one times better looking than Poop-eater Nywrongo, I mean, Lupita Nyongo!

And the funny thing about it is that people claim that V. Stiviano is a man! Which she most definitely is not! Ms. Stiviano is all woman! And to make things worse, Lupita Nyongo actually does look like a man. In my opinion, she surely does! But since the truth hurts peoples feelings they wont admit to it!

Anyway, here's my opinion on V. Stiviano after seeing this photo.


V Stiviano has a face that only a wombat could love.
I mean, I could imagine myself waking up to Ms. Stiviano every morning....

if I resided in a pit full of snakes!

In hell!

I mean just look at her! Just look at this lady! V. Sitviano is so skinny, when she rubs her hands together, it sounds like bubble wrap popping! She's racist and her skin is so rough, an alligator can exfoliate it's feet on it. And to me, that sounds like prime material for the most beautiful woman in the world! =o)

Don't judge me! We all like what we like!

V Stiviano is drop dead gorgeous! I mean think about it! Calling her gorgeous is God's only unforgivable sin, and if you tell that lie, you will drop dead!


 Let me know what you think about it all below and be sure to Subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment