Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Frankie James Grande says Big Brother cast mate Jocasta Odom can, "Kill Herself!" On BB16 Live Feeds! Sister is pissed!

Frankie James Grande says Big Brother cast mate Jocasta Odom can, "Kill Herself!" On BB16 Live Feeds! Sister is pissed!







(Source)
http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/29/big-brother-frankie-says-jocasta-can-go-kill-herself-miranda-chelsea-grandfather/

TMZ posted a story on their website saying that Miranda Chelsea, the sister of Jocasta Odom, is upset with Frankie James Grande, the punk of Big Brother 16. Their is a video online of the bully saying that Jocasta can "kill herself!" This happened just a mere day after Jocasta, who happens to be an ordained pastor, performed a memorial service in memory of Frankie's, look alike grandfather! Talk about your fairy friends not being loyal!

All I know is I never liked that guy. I knew that he was a prick, this just helps to confirm it!


Let me know what you think about it below and be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


Frankie's Jocasta threat video below!

No comments:

Post a Comment