Black Ink Crew Season 3 NEWS! | VH1 show back! Review videos coming!
Black Stink, the Soap Opera, without the soap will be returning for it's third season on VH1!
The Reality TV. show about a tattoo shop full of mischievous yet entertaining people will be back on Monday, March 31, of 2014 at 9:30PM Eastern Standard Time!
Just in time for Spring! And unfortunately for our noses sakes, 'm not talking Irish Spring!
And speaking of human waste! Allegedly, O' Shit is gonna be getting engaged! You know, to old piss!
EWW!
You wont wanna miss all of the big chapped and ashy lip, senseless drama and stupidity.
And beautiful body art! From a black owned and operated business in Harlem! Yes! Right in the Harem that is Harlem!
I for one am not a fan of tattoos per say. However, I do recognize and realize the artistry that goes into them.
And if you're wondering, yes I will be reviewing the show this season. Just like I did last season! Well, I did five episodes or so last season. This time, I plan to do the whole thing!
Speaking of my reviews. One of the cast members saw one of my reviews and left me a very sweet message on my blog!
So one morning I was checking my emails, and it said that I had a message posted to my blog on the 2nd season of black ink crew, episode 10 review. And when I saw her name, I said, "no way!"
On March 11, 2014 AT 9:08 AM She wrote.
"Thank you hunny=) your awesome. Great review.
Tiff xoxo"
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2013/12/black-ink-crew-season-2-episode-10-you.html
And to tell you the truth. I smiled so big, I broke my face! I said to my self. Not only did Tiffany Winter see one of my videos. She took the time out to leave the sweetest message ever!
Do you see why she's the best?
I can't wait for the show to come back so I can see her pretty face and tell her fans once again how wonderful she is. =o)
So make sure to stay tuned for my reviews. And all of the wonderful compliments that the curvaceous, beautiful and talented Super Model, Tiffany "Sweety Pie" Winter will be receiving.
And for more Reality TV and celebrity related news, reviews, recaps opinions and more. Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos
*Sighs*
She's so dreamy!
*Passes Out*
No comments:
Post a Comment