Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Rasheeda the boss | Post pregnancy weight lost and fitness | Love and Hip Hop Atlanta baby NEWS!

Rasheeda the boss | Post pregnancy weight lost and fitness | Love and Hip Hop Atlanta baby NEWS!








Love and Hip Hop Atlanta's most awesome cast member. Rapper, Diva, business woman and super mom, Rasheeda AKA The Boss Chick, gave birth to a healthy baby boy, "Carter Frost' some months ago! Recently she posted a sexy picture of her delicious new 6 pack of abs! Along side a picture of her round belly when she had her bundle of joy inside of her. As well as a pre pregnancy picture of her 6 pack abs!

And as expected, she looks moking hot in all 3 pictures!

This is the message that she posted!



"rasheedadabosschick Soooooo #babykarter is now 7 months old & I'm still working on my #bounceback the 1st pick is how I look today!! I still have several lbs to drop.... I'm about 200lbs in the middle picture (Whewwww Chile). The b4 pic was me b4 gettin preggos I was so in shape & small . I think ima keep a lil thickness tho but for now I wanted to show you guys my results so far. A decent diet nothing to crazy, exercise & a few stomach detox wraps is what I've been doing ohh & lots of water!! #grindlife #teamgetfit #thebouncebackisreal #workoutflow #teamstaymotivated" 



Let me know what you think about Rasheeda and her perfectness below!

And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment