Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Love and Hip Hop New York | Season 5 | star Rich Dollaz, is dating Dancer Jhonni Blaze!

Love and Hip Hop New York  | Season 5 | star Rich Dollaz, is dating Dancer Jhonni Blaze!







Star of Love and Hip Hop New York Season 3, Season 4 and Season 5, Rich Dollaz may or may not be seeing the beautiful actress and model Erica Mena. But it sure does look like he is getting it in with Houston's most infamous exotic dancer, stripper, and master twerker, Jhonni Blaze!

No, not Jonny Blaze as in Method Man! I'm talking Booty model Jhonni Blaze!

The two have been posting pictures online along with captions such as “Nickname Mrs creep .... :-).”

WOW! We all know that Rich refers to himself as a Creep. So! Yeah, if they aren't joking around, it looks like Rich fell in love with a stripper!





Anyway! I got word that Jhonni is supposed to be on Love and Hip Hop Houston! And not to sound like a prick, but the title alone sounds boring! They need to leave the Houston and LA (Los Angeles) markets alone! The music scene is dead in both places and their aren't enough relevant people to make a good show!

We need Love and Hip Hop international! I'm available to be head writer and co-executive producer VH1! Just say the word! Call me, then call Stromae! I mean come on! Me, Stromae, Rza Redman all on the same show? Millions and millions of viewers! Then we can charge people a small fee to watch online in other countries. Or sell advertisement space on the videos. Let's get that money VH1! I have ideas man! I can be your idea man!


Anyway! Check out some Stromae music videos below including, "Alors On Danse" Remix featuring Kanye West. And please make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel for more celebrity and reality news, reviews, recaps and opinions.And if you likey, tell a friend.

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



No comments:

Post a Comment