Translate

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Mr. World Premiere - BANNED! In violation! - Reality TV. Video uploader news! New website link!

Mr. World Premiere - BANNED! In violation! - Reality TV. Video uploader news! New website link!










EDITED AGAIN ON APRIL 21, 2015! HIS NEW SITE IS!

If you just came for the link, go ahead and click it above! No need to read my thoughts below!

My video posted above will equal $ for me, so if you care, you can always play it. 


=o)







(EDITED NEW LINK ADDED HERE - THURSDAY 4 -15- 2015!)
http://mrwptv.blogspot.com/
(CONTENT BELOW = ORIGINAL ARTICLE FROM 2014!)



If you've ever missed an episode of your favorite reality TV shows, or live performances by mainstream musical acts. You may be familiar with Yardie, aka, Mr. World Premiere's blog spot website.

He had shows ranging from Love and Hip Hop, to Blood Sweat and Heels, to The Real Housewives of Atlanta, to Basketball Wives, and so much more! All up loaded to his convenient blog. But not anymore!

I went to Mr World Premieres website at mwptv.blogspot.com
A day or two ago.

And I got this message. "This blog is in violation of Bloggers Terms of Service and is open to the  authors only"




In other words, his blog is gone!

I am not sure if he was taken down over copyright claims or what.

All I know is that he's back with a new site already!

I found a link on his twitter account! 
Click below to see your favorite TV. programs! And to download them.

http://mrworldpremieretv.blogspot.com/



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment