Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Miley Cyrus has a Strange Addiction | She eats thong panties on stage! | My reaction and opinion!

Miley Cyrus has a Strange Addiction | She eats thong panties on stage! | My reaction and opinion!

 






Miley Cyrus may be an attention whore from hell. She might sing terribly, rap terribly and dance terribly. But that train wreck sure is entertaining.

The pancake butt having pop star is so starved for attention that she put a fans panties into her mouth!

In 2014, while she was on stage at her, "Bangerz tour",  Miley must have been hungry because she ate one of her fans underwear, on camera, in front of the crown! Hmm, I wonder if she licked her fingers!

Some fans were worried about the underwear being period panties. I mean. And I don't know about that, but It wouldn't have mattered to me either way for 3 reasons! My views of getting down with a woman on her period go as follows. Like Snoop Doog, I ain't scare of Blood. Because,  #1 I'm a vampire. #2 I only shop at Target, #3 Poke a dot never goes out of style!

Oh and for the record. I'm a red head, in my pants!



Let me know what you think below! And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment