Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 | Lil Scrappy | RACIST ruin daughters Birthday party! | TMZ story! NEWS!

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 | Lil Scrappy | RACIST ruin daughters Birthday party! | TMZ story! NEWS!

 

 




Link to actual TMZ story below!
http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/30/lil-scrappy-racist-salon-owners-daughters-birthday-ruined/



According to a story posted by TMZ. The star of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3. Lil Scrappy, and his daughter may have faced racial discrimination from a Salon Owner. Scrappy put a down payment on the salon to have a birthday party for his daughter. When Scrappy and his daughters mother, Erica Dixon arrived, 20 minutes later than they were supposed to for their 2 and half hour appointment.

They weren't let inside of the building!  Well, the white folks who run the place allegedly told him that don't want to serve, "you people".  When the police arrived, they were able to only get half of the money from the down payment  back for Scrappy. The business agreed to mail the other half to him!


Here's my take on the ordeal.

Let me preface this first. Regardless of the fact that in my comedy videos, I tell more lewd, crude and racist jokes than a KKK barbecue! I respect anyone that respects me. Out side of these jokes, I am not racist at all what so ever!

In other words, I'd ejaculate in a white mouth, just as fast I would in a brown one!

And now that I got that out of the way. I have something to say to the brown people of America!

Whether you realize it or not. America is literally our country, brown people. And it's no one else's. America used to be connected to Africa. So, if they tell you to go back to Africa, just tell them that you never left!

And that you would tell them to go somewhere, but if they know, like you know, they have no where to go! But to absorb back into us!

 And to be real and frank with you. If you have money to throw stupid birthday parties with, which celebrate you getting closer to your death day! Stop giving white people your money to enjoy your birthday! And in general!

Find a brown owned business and support them! What part of they don't like us do you fools not get?

While I may not discriminated against people. I have been discriminated against enough to know this. I am not even going to claim that the majority of Caucasian people are racist and or prejudice. I don't know the majority of any group of peoples hearts well enough to confidently make that claim.

However, I do know this! Enough of them are racist, that you need to be far more careful of who you sleep with, break bread with and befriend! They hung your ancestors, and nowadays the police will shoot you with 50 bullets while you are unarmed. And we all know that the media mafia is their to destroy you're image, any way that they can!

So be careful where you walk! There's landmines everywhere! Be careful and weary that whether you like it or not. You are on a battlefield. My people don't look at it that way naturally, but the predators that watch you sure do!

Let me know what you think below and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
 And yes, that includes white people too! Especially if you;re a cute chick!
 HAHA!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment