Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5 NEWS! And my opinion Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3!

Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5 NEWS! And my opinion Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3!



Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5 will begin shooting soon! And I am very happy about this news! I know that next month, April 2014 I will be reviewing Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3! And it's bitter sweet because I like the New York version a lot more, because the Atlanta version can be over the top in a bad way sometime in my opinion. In other words, strippers with speech impediments, who kill their child on television isn't my favorite thing to watch!

But I will be viewing the show and will say this right now! Out side of Rashidah, I don't like even one person on that whole cast! I am like Karlie Redd's hustle, but as an aged pigeon, she does too much young bird shit in my opinion! Also, their are no Japanese female rappers on the show so, I am offended by that!

No, but seriously! I will have to wait a while to see Amina and Erica and Cynthia. And catch up with what those gorgeous women are doing. And sit and stare at a much less attractive cast! I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd deep fry that Turkey neck bitch Karlie Redd! If she thinks that she's old now! I'd add a few years to her with every stroke! I mean, a four hour work out with me on the mat would leave her looking like the Crypt Keeper in a weave!




And my girl Rashidah may be married. But if her and Kirk ever break apart. Well, let's just say this! Rashidah is knows as the Georgia Peach right? Well good! I like to eat healthy! So I'll leave it at that!

Anyway! Looks like I will review both shows so. Subscribe to my YouTube channel now! You wont wanna miss whats about to go down!


https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment