50 Cent shades black chick on Instagram! Asks about his adult son! Rappers calls her an angry black bitch! Says contact him to give hims some pussy!
Rapper 50 Cent is always constipated! I mean, he takes no shit!
And if you need proof of that, just check this out!
50 posted this photo (above) on Instagram with the following caption,
"My little guy is getting big so fast. I feel like I'm gonna blink and he's gonna pull off in one of my cars. Lol #FRIGO #SMSAUDIO"
Out of no where some nosy, stranger black bitch pops up and says, "What about your first born?"
Wow! I don't even know what to say!
All I know is, Damon Dash needs to use this photo as his image for the whole boss mentality movement. This pictures is fly on so many levels! Shout out to 50 and his family!
So, do you think 50 Cent was wrong for saying this? Do you agree with him?
Are angry black bitches saying and doing dumb shit on the internet all of the time?
I think so! What do you think?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
I guess more "black" men are getting smarter and hipper to black women's games.
Time to go Japanese!



No comments:
Post a Comment