Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

Did Jada Pinkett Smith throw shade at Jay z? Did she subliminally diss Jigga? Called him a camel for Tupac?

Did Jada Pinkett Smith throw shade at Jay z? Did she subliminally diss Jigga? Called him a camel for Tupac?









So I went to Jada Pinkett Smith's Facebook page earlier today. And I saw what could possibly be some subliminal shade towards Jigga Jay Z from Will Smiths hot wife Jada!

I saw a bunch of awesome photos, however 2 in particular stood out to me! Check this out! (Above)

Notice anything strange here? The picture on the right is Jay Z and Beyonce along with Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. And no, I am not gonna say they were swinging that night!

Look at the picture on the left! As you can see, Jaden is with a camel!
Why would she upload a Jay Z picture and a camel picture so close together
unless it was a subliminal diss?

Now, I aint no Conspiracy Therapist, but this looks mighty fishy to me!

Remember this! Jada Pinket was very close friends with Tupac Shakur, Jay z's mortal enemy.
And seeing Jada and Tupac went to school with each other and loved each other, this could
be her way of throwing a jab at jigga for Tupac!

So, am I on to something here?


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment