Translate

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bruce Jenner in a dress! Paparazzi snap photos of Tranny Olympic swimmer cross dressing outside of his home! (Drag)

Bruce Jenner in a dress! Paparazzi snap photos of Tranny Olympic swimmer cross dressing outside of his home! (Drag)





http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/bruce-jenner-dons-dress-malibu-home-article-1.2193697



What a drag!

You probably think I'm making fun of America's Dad, Bruce Jenner, for being exposed cross dressing outside of his home. Actually, I'm talking about his cigarette!

Anyway! Olympic champion, reality TV. star and America Icon, Bruce Jenner, was caught red handed and red bottom footed (high heels), as he stood outside of his Malibu home in full on drag!
YES! The paparazzi finally caught him cross dressing in public!

The New York Daily News printed the photos and everyone is going crazy!

If I could speak to Bruce right now, I'd just have 1 question for the man!
"Where do you shop Bruce? That dress is on fleek!"

Then I'd go buy me one! Lord knows I have the legs for it.

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment