Deelishis does twerk dance video with teen daughter! Is twerking with your child okay? Or is it ratchet?
(Actual video at end of blog)
Flavor of Love star Deelishis released a twerk video with her teen daughter and I have to ask.
Is this style of dancing okay to do with your daughter? Do you think this is wrong?
If you notice, they are fully clothed, and people need to think about something here.
Maybe the name twerk has a dirty image and stigma attached to it in most of our minds.
And while people probably automatically think about strippers and half naked women when
the subject of twerking comes into conversation, it's a style of dance you can do
wearing anything. And there's different variations of it. Such as solo twerking, twerking on a person, bouncing on the floor, twerking standing upright, bending over twerking etc.
I've seen some pretty nasty and unwarranted comments against Deelishis for this silly video.
And I think people should not be so incredibly judgmental. We have to take into account
intention when judging things like this. And I doubt her intentions were anything other than to have fun!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment