Jhonni Blaze got breast implants! Plastic Surgery for singing stripper! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5
Looks like Jhonni Blaze from Love and Hip Hop got herself some new breasts after all!
Photos of her laying up in the hospital fueled rumors of a mega beat down from
rival Moniece Slaughter! Thankfully none of them were true!
As you can see, she followed the Texas Motto. "Everything is bigger in Texas!"
What do you think? Do you like them? Do you hate them?
Do you think she looked better before?
All I know is surgery is very dangerous and I'd prefer to see her go completely natural!
I wish we had an all natural movement. No surgery, no butt pads, no fake hair and
no make up. In other words, why can't every woman be all natural and perfect like Porsha Williams?
She wakes up looking flawless!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer.
ReplyDelete