Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bruce Jenner says Yeezy taught me! Kanye West taught him how to be self. Kim saw him in a dress & supports "transition"

Bruce Jenner says Yeezy taught me! Kanye West taught him how to be self. Kim saw him in a dress & supports "transition"






(Source)
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/bruce-jenner-kim-kardashian-once-033631164.html


The following Bruce Jenner news comes courtesy of Yahoo.com!
"Bruce Jenner told Diane Sawyer that of all his daughters, Kim Kardashian has taken his transition the best. As it happens, she once walked in on him while he was wearing a dress. They didn’t talk about it until a lot later, according to the video above.
Jenner also said that Kardashian told him her husband Kanye West“turned her around on about this.”
As Jenner described it, Kanye told Kim that while he is married to the most beautiful woman in the world and has the most beautiful daughter “but if I can’t be true to myself, they don’t mean a thing.” Jenner said Kim advised him, “Girl, you got to rock it, baby” adding “You’ve got to look good” and that she is going to help him achieve that."


Here's my opinion!

This warms my heart and makes me wanna throw up at the same time.
First of all, while I totally understand Kim supporting her step father, he is still
a father and will never ever be a woman. Now with that said, we preach about
people being themselves, and loving themselves here in America,  yet you want me to support people mutilating their genitals? Which is an act of violence and a sign of sever mental illness.
And you want me to pretend this is normal?

Never!

If we are to be ourselves, we must not hurt ourselves by promoting genital mutilation!
I am against the removal of the clitoris of real women, in foreign countries.
And I am against the removal of genitals which is a violent act of destruction of peoples genitals here in America!

I have a better idea! Lets truly love ourselves and each other by not promoting mental illnesses that cause people to hate themselves to the point where they will destroy their bodies. Nothing says self hatred like purposely taking a knife to your crotch because you hate the gender your were born as! The same gender you will always remain to be no mater how much you or society lies to you.

And for the record, I almost always agree with Kim and the family.
While I am not saying she's wrong, I'd have to respectfully disagree with Kimmy Cakes
for the very first time!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment