Cecily Strong says the Secret Service the only law enforcement agency responsible when black men get shot. At White House Correspondents Dinner!
In case you missed it. Comedic Actress Cicily Strong told a joke at the White House Correspondents Dinner that is sure to make major headlines for the coming week!
The Saturday Night Live star said, "Let's give it up for the the Secret Service, yeah. I don't want to be to hard on those guys. you know cause they're the only law enforcement agency in the country that would get in trouble if a black man gets shot"!
Wow! Talk about telling it like it is!
I hope she's not target by Fox News for speaking the truth!
No but seriously! We all know Fox is about to tear her a new one!
All I know is I never heard of her until now and I'm in love.
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment