Bruce Jenner Challenge ALERT! Worse than the Kylie Jenner Challenge! Cut it off! Makes Pain Olympics look harmless!
I have to warn everyone about a sick new trend that popped up on social media!
I previously warned everyone about the dangers associated with the Kylie Jenner Challenge.
And I warned people about the Sellotape Selfie challenge as well. But this right here is so much worse!
So, after the Bruce Jenner interview with Diane Sawyer aired, Mr. Jenner inspired people to do something so crazy I don't even know how to word it. But I will try! Seeing Bruce Belinda Jenner wants to be a female, which is impossible because if you're born a man you will always be one. Evidenced by his many children and marriages.
Sometime when people pretend to "transition" from one gender to another, they mutilate their genitals because they hate the gender they were born as. And well, people on social media are challenging each other to mutilate their genitals just like transsexuals do! In other words, become a self eunuch!
Yeah, I know, it's super sad! Lets hope this never catches on!
On a side note, some people are saying The Bruce Jenner Challenge is merely coming out of the closet as a homosexual!
Lets hope more people come out and give it twirl as sopped to twirling knives at their lower region!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment