Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

Big Sean's song lyrics caused split with Ariana Grande? Rapper said singer has a "Billion dollar Pussy!" in "Stay Down"

Big Sean's song lyrics caused split with Ariana Grande? Rapper said singer has a "Billion dollar Pussy!" in "Stay Down"





The following Big Sean and Ariana Grande news comes courtesy of TMZ.



"Ariana Grande has a big problem with boyfriends screaming from the mountaintops that she has a priceless p***y ... which is why she says she called it quits with Big Sean.
Sources connected with Ariana tell us ... the last straw was when Sean dropped his track, "Stay Down," in which he raps:
I ain't even gonna lie, I got a million dollar chick
With a billion dollar p****y
Every time I c*m, I swear to God I feel like I be rich
We're told Ariana felt humiliated because Sean was treating her like a piece of meat. Ariana's grandmother came to her and asked about the lyrics, which was especially embarrassing.
But there was plenty of tension leading up to the song. Sean claims she made him pay for all sorts of extravagances. But our Ariana sources say SHE is the one who foot most of the bills, including vacations and private flights.
As we reported, Sean complained that Ariana didn't show up for his big House of Blues performance in February because she selfishly cared more about her Grammy's performance the following day.  
But our Ariana sources say it was Sean who was self-absorbed. Ariana was performing live at the Grammy's on Sunday and during the day on Saturday when she rehearsed her voice was strained and her vocal coach ordered her not to even speak for the rest of the day, and Sean got pissed.
As for Sean saying Ariana set up the Bieber stage grab to humiliate her, Ariana says it's total B.S. ... they were already broken up and she did NOT ask Bieber to engage in a stunt.  And she says Sean never even brought it up. 

As for our story about Big Sean's reasons for the breakup, here's what we're told Ariana is saying about them:
Justin Bieber -- Our sources say his hands on appearance at her show is a total non-issue and there was no "set up."

Grammys 
-- Yes, Ariana missed his performance that weekend, but our sources say she was under doctor's orders to rest her voice before HER big performance ... and she felt he was being selfish for not understanding.  
$$$$: We're told Ariana never asked him to spend money on a private jet and that she was often the one who would foot the bill on travel.
In the end, we're told Ariana has respect for Sean and wishes him nothing but the best."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/24/ariana-grande-big-sean-broke-up-song-lyrics-stay-down/#ixzz3YDMO2K5t



Here is my opinion!

Did this fool really say Ariana Grande has a billion dollar pussy?
I mean, we all know that already!

I bet she ejaculates liquid gold! At least that's what I imagine!

As for her grandmother confronting her about song lyrics.
Cut the bull shit! The whole planet knows Ariana Grande
loves the peen! And we're not mad it her!
We just don't like the fake, "Good Girl" image she projects.

I can't wait until Ariana Grande comes out of the closet, covered in bukkake cum
and unapologetic admits to being a cockaholic!

The dark side is calling you Ariana! And when I said dark side, I mean black penis!
Come back home and stop playing with Bieber! Come get this bladder infection!
BANG BANG BANG!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos




Big Sean - Stay Down (CDQ)

2:44 into this wack ass song, Big Sean brags about the greatness of Ariana Grande's sweet pussy!

No comments:

Post a Comment