Erica Mena and Bow Wow marriage! Cute couple has internet betting wages on how long relationship will last!
So, I found out about something so nasty on the internet, I just had to write a blog about!
Here it goes! Former Love & Hip Hop New York star, Erica Mena and her husband. Shad Moss Formerly Known As "Lil Bow Wow", were negatively judged in the court of public opinion
since they announced their relationship to the world!
Celebrities, musicians, actors, every day people on social media, and their momma, had something to say about the lovebirds! Most of which is negative! Now, here's where I have to step in and draw a line! I saw a discussion about their relationship on social media that made me sick to my stomach!
People were actually betting on how long their relationship would last and why they would split when the inevitable break up happens!
I personally would love for them to be together forever, however, I give them 3 years.
And not for the same reasons as the nay sayers! I think both of their careers are about
to be taken to knew heights and at first the distance will seem, "cute" and make their hearts
grow fonder. However, after a little while, it will get old quick!
The internet will be the internet, and falsely accuse them of cheating on anyone they take a picture with. And at some point, they will start to believe it themselves!
It sucks being a celebrity sometime! People just want to see you fail, just like them!
For the record, I'm rooting for these two crazy kids! I hope it does last!
I love seeing Erica happy. I hope she stays in that space.
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment