Jaden Smith stars in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air remake! Set to play the role of Will's son
The following news comes courtesy of the National Enquirer!
(Yeah, I know, and I hope this is for real and not some joke!)
(Source)
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mike-walker/attn-fresh-prince-fans-get-prepped-prince-jr
"FRESH SCOOP? WE GOT “FRESH PRINCE” SCOOP!!
Superstar WILL SMITH, TV royalty when he reigned as “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” just locked top-secret NBC talks to revive the legendary mega-smash and pass his scepter to teen actor son JADEN!
Said My Bel-Air BigMouth: “Jaden will be the new Prince, playing the son of Dad’s TV character. They’re hammering out a deal as we speak.”
Here's my opinion. Isn't Jaden a well known cross dresser? I wonder how that fact will come into play with the series. Assuming this news is even true in the first place that is!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment