Karrueche Tran wins again! Emmy Award winning actress! The Bay takes home the gold! #TeamKarrueche
I knew when I became a Karrueche Tran fan I was supporting the career of a very special person.
Not only is Karrueche a supermodel, A list actress, a beauty queen, and can pull the men that
all you other heifers cant. She went and gave her haters yet another reason to go take a blood bath then swim with the sharks! In that order!
Karrueche AKA BAE posted this image (Below) on social media!
Yep she won! She won an Emmy already!
Chris Brown had a good luck charm when he was with this Blasian sweety pie!
He better straighten up and get back with her!
The way he gets shot at all the time, he needs as much luck as he can get!
Chris, all you need in this life of sin is you and your girlfriend!
Oh and a bullet proof vest!
Karrueche keeps Chris grounded! And when I say grounded I mean alive! Just saying!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment