Barbershop 3 movie coming soon! Starring female rappers Nicki Minaj and Eve! Also Ice Cube & Cedric the Entertainer!
Director Writer and Producer, Malcom D Lee sent out a tweek of such epic proportions, black folks are about to replan their whole year over one film! He sent out this message to the world recently,
Female rapper turned trophy wife Eve had this to say about it!
Also, Rapper slash Actor Common has be cast for the film!
And they will begin shooting in May 2015!
Wow! I can't wait to see my boo Nicki! Love her!
So, will you watch the film? Who do you want to see the most?
Is their someone you think should be in the cast that is not there?
I know I'd love to see the Weekend added to the cast.
Lord knows he needs a haircut like Peter Gunz needs a vasectomy!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



No comments:
Post a Comment