Lil Wayne tour bus shot up in Atlanta! Young Thug territory! Lil Twist and Hood there too! 2015 another rapper will die!
The following Lil Wayne news comes courtesy of TMZ!
"Lil Wayne's tour bus took on gunfire in Atlanta early Sunday morning ... TMZ has learned.
Wayne performed at Compound nightclub on Saturday night ... and sources tell us the shooting went down shortly after 3:30 AM -- minutes after Wayne's 2 tour buses pulled away from the club.
We're told Weezy and a few other Young Money execs and artists -- including Lil Twist and Hood -- were on board at least one of the buses at the time of the shooting. It appears no one was injured, and it's still unclear if Wayne was on board the bus that was hit.
Law enforcement sources tell us immediately after the shooting the bus was driven to a nearby hotel, and that's when someone in Wayne's entourage called cops.
Officers responded and are currently on scene investigating.
Story developing ..."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/26/lil-wayne-tour-bus-shot-gunfire-atlanta/#ixzz3YPZIsXGD
Here is my opinion!
I hope Lil Wayne is okay! And I hope they catch the clowns who did this!
This shit needs to stop!
On a side note, I wonder if it was Young Thug! I can see him pulling a gun out of skinny jeans now!
Eww! Young Thug pulling out! What a horrifying sight!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment