Translate

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Trina put on blast! Manager fights with show promoter over Diamond Princess skipping out on Columbus Ohio show!

Trina put on blast! Manager fights with show promoter over Diamond Princess skipping out on Columbus Ohio show!







Check this shit out! You're girl Trina AKA the Diamond Princess got into some deep shit recently.
Somebody allegedly didn't pay BAE her money! Oh hell naw!

First she said!



She capped off that image with this!

"I was escorted out the SUV into the venue, went inside the room and waited patiently until "the promoters" worked it out ... The Club owner came and apologized to me, we waited and waited. NOTHING !!! So I left .... #FUCKUPAYME GTFOH !!!!!!!"

He replied with the following barrage of images and captions including receipts!




"#facts she was contracted to hit stage at midnight and she got there at what time??? Almost 2:30am breach #learnedsomethingtoday Next post after this game over"







"‼️‼️‼️ from Mr don't put Ya hands on me dog 😂😂 is that Trina's team signatures for a midnight performance and boutique appearance ??? 12:01 you late if we wanna get technical but almost 2:30am ridiculous period, and u didn't even come to the boutique either 2 breaches in one day!! trying make us accept fuckery because you a celeb!! I ain't going I swear #nobadbusinessthisway #facts #gameover 🙌 lames say messy the real see facts"







"Club security confirming her arrival time was 2:30 and that's club closing time I been so factual today what can u say?? I seen the doubters and subliminal messages without tagging me 😂 the real bring it to the table I know all these post disappointed mufuckas who wanted to see me down #noflaw right is right wrong is wrong oh and that applies to celebs as well. Nothing against Trina or her people all I ask is good business and respect and we even when I can't get that I got to stand up for me and mine period. No one perfect and I believe Trina a good person we just got to put pride to the side and not point fingers sometimes and keep it real."


Oh Lord! I want to ride with you Trina, the original big booty rap Goddess, but these people seem dangerous!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment